Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunshine and Summertime :)

Wahoo! Sunshine and summertime are finally here! And yes, I'm sure that ol' ball park man is back in gear! That man's name is most likely Alex haha. SO, I have quite a list of things-to-do this summer and I plan for them to be quite fabulous. Mostly consisting of catering to my slobber box, aka, Greyson. Anyone know of some good summer reads? I've got the shopping planned out and the beach location picked! All I need is a good book and a new beach towel! Sunset Slush will be appreciating my business once again I might add, and Greyson's umbrella sure better not decide to blow its way down the beach for me to chase after! I have a feeling I will have some "blonde moment" stories to come. Let's all pray for lots of boat days and sunny weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment