Sunday, April 29, 2012

-Little by Little-

So it's currently 10:30p.m and I am setting in our upstairs at my little study desk eating a moon-pie and drinking a pepsi. Gosh, it's these little moments I get so much accomplished and so much "mind-free time". I have made flash cards for my biology final and finished up a very productive devotional. I cannot believe I only have one more semester to go until I am an official college junior! Lordy, the prerequisites prerequisites prerequisites! For what I have in mind to be at the moment, I will probably be working on prerequisites for 4 years! Please pray for me friends! I am very uncertain on what I want to be and do in life career wise, and my number one desire is to please God in whatever it is. Having a baby and a husband do not make school too easy, I have had quite a learning experience way beyond the classroom.
Thinking about the future excites me so much but it also frightens the day light out of me! I was going through some old study notes this past week and I came across something so true that a professor I had in high school once said, it was "Don't follow your dreams if your dreams are stupid". Haha, how true?! I'm very thrilled to say that none of my dreams have ever been stupid, my dreams have always just been really hard to reach! Little by little, I am determined to get to them though. And with the Lord's help, I'm sure I will accomplish so much more, because my God is so able and so rewarding when we put Him first.
On a different note, after a resource paper and a final.... IT'S SUMMERTIME! Hurray hurray! Greyson will certainly learn what a beach and waterway is and he will also learn how to love it if it doesn't automatically click haha. Although I will never make him do something he doesn't want to! (unless its necessary haha) There's been quite a few things I have learned to love lately that didn't automatically click thats for sure! Like cookinggg and cleanninggg. Gosh, I have become a recipe fanatic and a organized freak!
The other night I literally layed in bed and watched country music videos all night long, I know this is random but I just thought about it, haha my moon-pie is gone and my pepsi has left that pretty little ring on my wooden desk so I guess it made me think of what I should do next. The normal thing would probably be to go get in bed haha! Have you ever made this crazy list of things you want to do that are just out of the norm? Or things you want to do that would seem weird to anyone but you? I have a bunch of those lists. Haha, my husband Alex thinks I am the number one dork in America, actually I think he stated the whole world. And when I say it's weird things, I really mean weird. Like, color a whole wall with a crayon and outline a picture of something on it with sharpies, I just think it would be creative. Like in a kids treehouse or something maybe would be more reasonable haha. Or build a church and put a telephone booth beside it. Goodness, everytime I see a church with a elevator next to it I always think it's a telephone booth, never fails. That's probably more of an inside and a "had to be there" moment to most of you, but I just recently had that famous moment and it made me think. Now that I am officially blabbling and carrying on, I think I will close with a well deserved good-night and sweet dreams friends! Remember to love and smile tomorrow, it's a silly kind of world out there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment